Sunday, October 01, 2006

Neophyte

These are the times that try men's souls. Having never blogged before, I am a little apprhensive at the prospect of doing one. But my son thinks it will be a great experience for me and hopefully for those who read my posts. By the way, for those of my son's generation who are wondering what a neophyte is it is a newbie, one who has never done anything like this before. So there may be posts where all the words run together likethis.Or with no space between punction and the next sentence. Hopefully, I know how to spell well enough that I won't misspell any words and my meaning will be clear. I am not promising, though, that you will not need a dictionary for some of the words I use. Maybe these posts will generate good thinking and good conversation. Maybe in the process we can all learn something along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home